Eveready Battery Company, Inc. (hereinafter "ENERGIZER"), maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright, trademark, service mark, trade name, and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without ENERGIZER's written permission.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and ENERGIZER regarding this subject matter are superseded and of no force or effect. As a user of the materials and the information on this Site, you shall be liable for your use, furnishing, disclosure, publication, or revelation, in any way, of the materials and you shall hold ENERGIZER harmless from any damages, litigation, liability or claimed liability, claims, and any expenses including legal expenses incident thereto resulting from any such use, furnishing, disclosure, publication, or revelation of the materials by you.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is protected by domestic and international copyright and trademark laws unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of ENERGIZER. ENERGIZER neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with ENERGIZER.
2. While ENERGIZER uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, ENERGIZER makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. ENERGIZER assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. Some of the materials contained in this website, including but not limited to the information contained in such materials, may be intended to serve as a guide and basis for general comparisons and evaluations, but not as the sole basis upon which any specific conduct is to be recommended or undertaken. The information contained in the materials is also not intended as medical advice and is not tailored to the needs of an individual's specific situation.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither ENERGIZER nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. ENERGIZER also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, ENERGIZER. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site or in writing to you by ENERGIZER. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos trade names and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of ENERGIZER and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Trademark owner. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that ENERGIZER will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. ENERGIZER does not warrant that the functions contained in the web site materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this web site, including the server that makes it available, is free of viruses or other harmful components. ENERGIZER does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site or in third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. You (and not ENERGIZER) assume the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair or correction.
8. ENERGIZER has not reviewed all the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked to the Site. We sometimes provide access to other World Wide Web sites from our sites. But we don't endorse or approve any products or information offered at sites you reach through our site. Check the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address provided in your WWW browser to see if you are still in an ENERGIZER-operated site or have moved to another site.
9. Although ENERGIZER may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, ENERGIZER is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. ENERGIZER will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing ENERGIZER to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
10. Software from this Site may be further subject to United States export laws, rules and regulations, as amended from time to time. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Sudan or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals, or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
11. ENERGIZER may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
"Personal information" is any information that can directly or indirectly lead to the identification of a living person.
The Safe Harbor program is a privacy program that is jointly sponsored by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Commission (European government). This program is available for U.S. companies who agree to uphold higher privacy standards than those currently required for companies in the United States.
ENERGIZER commits to uphold the privacy standards for personal information pertaining to individuals in the European Union, according to the Safe Harbor privacy principles in that program.
ENERGIZER [has certified to the Safe Harbor for its Human Resources and Compliance Departments. It has certified for all forms of data from those two departments (e.g., electronically stored, paper files, disks, etc.)
Safe Harbor Privacy Principles
The following privacy principles apply to the transfer, collection, use or disclosure of personal information from the EU by ENERGIZER.
Notice: ENERGIZER informs individuals in the EU about the purposes for which it collects and uses information about them, how to contact ENERGIZER with any inquiries or complaints, the types of third parties to which it discloses the information, and the choices and means ENERGIZER offers individuals for limiting its use and disclosure.
Consistent with the Safe Harbor requirements, ENERGIZER may not be in a position to furnish notice in certain limited situations. Specifically, notice is not required where the processing of EU personal information is necessary to respond to a government inquiry; it is required by applicable laws, court orders or government regulations; or is necessary to protect ENERGIZER's legal interests if providing notice would interfere with those interests.
Choice: ENERGIZER will process Personal Information about EU individuals only for the purposes for which the information was originally obtained or later authorized by the EU individual unless the individual chooses to affirmatively and explicitly consent ("opt-in") to processing, or unless an exception applies. ENERGIZER provides EU individuals with the opportunity to withdraw consent at any time ("opt-out"), in which case their Personal Information will not be further processed. The right to opt-out is limited in accordance with that permitted or required by law.
Transfer to Third Parties/Sharing: ENERGIZER will only transfer Personal Information about EU individuals to a third party if that third party (a) has provided satisfactory assurances to ENERGIZER that it will protect the information consistent with this Policy; or (b) is located in the EU or a country considered "adequate" for privacy by the EU Commission, and therefore is required to comply with the EU data protection laws or substantially equivalent privacy laws; or (c) the third party has also certified to the Safe Harbor, and is independently responsible for complying with the Safe Harbor requirements.
Where ENERGIZER has knowledge that a third party to whom it has provided EU Personal Information is processing that information in a way contrary to this Policy or the Safe Harbor requirements, ENERGIZER will take reasonable steps to prevent or stop the processing of that data.
Security: ENERGIZER takes reasonable steps to protect EU Personal Information in its possession from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Data Integrity: ENERGIZER takes reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information about EU individuals is accurate, complete, current and otherwise reliable and relevant in relation to the purpose for which the information was obtained. ENERGIZER does not process EU Personal Information that is incompatible with the notice and consent provided to the individual when such consent is required.
EU individuals have a responsibility to assist ENERGIZER in maintaining accurate, complete and current Personal Information about them.
Access and Correction: Upon written request, ENERGIZER will provide EU individuals with reasonable access to their Personal Information. ENERGIZER will not provide access unless ENERGIZER is supplied with sufficient information to allow it to confirm the identity of the person making the request.
ENERGIZER will also take reasonable steps to allow the EU individuals to review their information for the purposes of correcting their information. There are certain limitations to Access and Correction rights, as set forth in the U.S. Department of Commerce's Safe Harbor materials. That information can be reviewed on the U.S. Department of Commerce's website at www.export.gov.
Enforcement: ENERGIZER has established internal mechanisms to verify its ongoing adherence to this Policy. Individuals who have concerns about this Policy or about the manner in which ENERGIZER is processing their Personal Information are encouraged to contact the ENERGIZER Legal Department at the ENERGIZER Headquarters address set forth below. ENERGIZER will seek to resolve any concerns. ENERGIZER has agreed to participate in the dispute resolution program provided by European Data Protection Authorities.
Limitation on Scope of Principles: Adherence to these Privacy Principles may be limited to the extent required by any legal, governmental, national security or public interest obligation.
For additional information on the Safe Harbor Program, please contact:
Energizer Legal Department
533 Maryville University Drive
St. Louis, MO 63141
Please note that this email address is dedicated to questions relating to the ENERGIZER Safe Harbor Program only. Emails sent to this inbox not relating to the Safe Harbor will not be responded to.
For general enquiries please refer to the "Contact Us" section of the Energizer website or write to Energizer Holdings, Inc. at 533 Maryville University Drive, St. Louis, MO 63141.
Terms for Proper Coupon Redemption
For complete terms please click here.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Connecticut without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.